View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:50 PM   #12
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
I'm not buying *more* books from Amazon, but I'm buying more frequently. My usual buying pattern is to buy LOTS of books at one time -- maybe as many as 15 books -- and for the Kindle, I must "1-click" for each book.

So far, my credit card isn't imposing fees for the number of charges per month. But, the economy is bad and I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that in the same way that my bank years ago started charging if I wrote too many checks or visited the ATM too often. Until that happened, I never carried cash -- just wrote a check for whatever, even in small amounts. I guess with a debit card, I can revert to my "no cash" behavior.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote