View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #7
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Yes, but:

* I never bought that many books from Amazon before I got the Kindle
* I buy most books from other sources (Mainly Fictionwise.com)

I would probably buy more from Amazon, but I prefer to get a more open format (read: MS Lit) so I can reformat the books for other devices in the future.
Whoops, I meant to add an option for "No, I'm buying books from other sites." I must have blacked out while posting again. Oh well it doesn't sound like it applies to you anyway.

I was thinking that the Kindle would retain book sales for amazon.com rather then increase them significantly but the early results of the poll indicate I'm wrong again.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote