Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #18
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOnyx View Post
I just ordered a sample unit of the A62 with the LG 1024x768 screen for testing. I am also working with some bloggers to review it. If it's well received, we will carry it on OnyxBoox.com for the US Market.
oh thats good to know. make sure to call/email when you get it in. Id love to try it out and own one if its working well. Ill keep it in reserve should my older Boox bites the dust.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote