View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 08:29 AM   #5
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thanks Charles/Kovid,

I stupidly did not realise it actually was a datetime object I had - unfamiliar with what print() produces for python for this unfortunately. So that side of things is fine now, thanks.

I am looking into the delegates stuff. One thing that I have never properly got my head around, is the Qt way of doing models/views. I made an attempt with my Plugin Updater plugin, but in every other situation for my relatively simple plugin usage I have just found life to be an awful lot easier to directly populate the QTableWidget.

Which now possibly leaves me with a potential problem with trying to use CCDateDelegate (and I will want to use RatingDelegate as well) as I have no "model" of my own.

Am I correct in thinking I am going to have to create a model and do it that way to use those delegates?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote