View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #65
Carriebear
Polar Bear
Carriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Nook Color (rooted), iPod Touch (jailbroken)
I got my NookColor in late January just after my financial aid "refund" came in. I had a PRS-300 previously, but my eyes are light-sensitive and e-Ink while lovely is nearly impossible to read in low light and I couldn't find a book light that worked well enough for me. So I did my research, decided on the NookColor, and gifted the PRS-300 to a friend. I have to say, I love the NookC, especially now I've got it rooted thanks to help from all the lovely people here. I've been reading more than ever, and have even used the Nook for some of my classes. The NookC is just perfect for me. Best investment I've made in a while.
Carriebear is offline   Reply With Quote