View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #121
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I adore the mountains... If I could, I'd got there every holiday. Not France though, I've never liked France. I prefer Switzerland ...
France is very varied - has just about everything except desert. Two sides of the French hexagon are very mountainous - Pyrenees and Alps. Our son recently climbed Mont Blanc, with a couple of friends - altitude 4,695 m (15,404 ft) - his photos are fabulous. One side of the hexagon is Mediterranean and another Altantic - entirely different climates. The northern one is temperate and north-eastern one is more like the low countries.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hexagon.jpg
Views:	681
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	64508  

Last edited by boxcorner; 01-10-2011 at 09:49 AM.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote