View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #13
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Hi Sandra, I'm definitely liking my nook!

I'll admit, I do hope they add a search function or some organization for the My Documents folder (or combine it with the BN content folder) in an update, but otherwise, I do love my reader!

Swiping for page turns is awesome... I have chronic tendinitis and most any kind of button pressing aggravates that. But swiping works and doesn't cause problems for me. I can do it with just about any finger or thumb, whatever is handy, LOL!

Longer battery life would be nice, but it's no biggie, since I mostly charge it at night while I'm sleeping anyway. And truthfully, I do need "hints" sometimes to get my nose out of a book, LOL!

Cynthia
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote