Thread: What is what
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 05:58 PM   #3
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
gvtexas: I've been thinking the same thing.

I tried out the new version of Handstory today, 2.3. I gotta say, I still wasn't all that impressed and bagged it. The one advantage that HS and Avantgo have ever had over Alexander's brilliant iSiloX WCC (as well as apparently Plucker and sitescooper) is the ability for users to dynamically create links based on a short description and to do it over the web.

In light of that, and the fact that while most of the users here have more than 20 active braincells, it totally makes sense to put together a short website like that. Like you said, gradually and over time, and like Overkill suggested, with links so that peeps can check it out before they try it. That would give us all the advantage of making sure that the sites/channels were still active and we could possibly figure out some way to categorize all this randomness.

All that typed, I'm up for it. I think I made some hopeful attempt (or promise of one) before. I think we just need the webspace carved out (ouch, quit nudgin' )

Back to general state of wonder... oooooh shiny!
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote