View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #93
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Henning Mankell - Kurt Wallander
Kathy Reichs - Temperance Brennan
Lee Child - Jack Reacher
Patricia Cornwell - Kay Scarpetta
Tess Gerritsen - Rizzoli & Isles
Peter May - Lewis Trilogy
Stieg Larsson - Millennium Trilogy

Series that I've only read a couple of books from but like and will aim to read more of:

Christopher Brookmyre - Jack Parlabane
James Patterson - Alex Cross
Jo Nesbo - Harry Hole
Ken McClure - Dr Dunbar
Ian Rankin - Inspector Rebus
Karin Slaughter books featuring Will Trent

Stephen King's The Dark Tower is probably the first series I ever read (apart from kids books), but after reading the first four I've never tried to get back into the series since reading them in the 1990's, as I don't think I'd enjoy them the same now.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote