View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 07:14 AM   #40
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
Of course Marvin free is useless to you. By definition it's useless for anyone that has purchased it.
Nope, I said it would even be useless for testing purposes if I encountered Marvin for the first time today.

Quote:
How many times have you expounded on how the anything but the library is what's important?
There are limits, though. Being unable to open several books in quick succession is beyond the limit (for me).

Quote:
Chill, dude.
Completely chilled here. Everything relevant as of now has been said, I think; no need to bring me back into the thread with reprimands, eliciting further responses.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote