View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #6
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
Copied mine to my computer, put them in my library as "jetbook". So they are there if I ever need or want them.

Since then they have updated the firmware, allowing SDHC cards which are pretty cheap.
So I've moved to putting everything on the SD card. With the SD card I can use a usb adapter, transfers much faster than connecting the jetbook.
Yes I did the same . I keep several Sd cards with books preloaded on it and update it if needed.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote