View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #99
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by soilwork View Post
It is quite interesting though. If two products have the same contrast and characteristics, would you still choose less durable ones than more durable ones?
I doubt you're going to see two absolutely identical products except for glass vs plastic. The only way you'd really see that is if one manufacturer made the same product with both versions of the screen. Personally, I would think other features/price would be a bigger factor in the decision than whether it had a glass or plastic screen. That's basically the point I'm trying to make. I don't think the difference is all that significant in everyday use.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote