View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 11:47 AM   #41
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin2412 View Post
I think I'll be reading The Hobbit if that's the case. It's already part of my pending lists, and I'm planning to read the book before watching the movie, unless the movie strays far away from the book, I won't be disappointed.
I think the movie and book versions of a work should be considered separately in almost all cases. In this case, the movieS have added quite a bit of material that isn't in the book. (There are several theorie$ as to why.) I would read the book first in this case since you are looking for an introduction to the genre and the stuff added into the movies muddles the fun adventure story for me.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote