View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #24
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
I guess Amazon can afford to make less margin on their readers as they can expect most people to then buy eBooks from themselves.

I was comparing reader + cover + light total price, except we don't know the price of the lighted cover. However, it could be up to £41 and still equal an equivalent KPW. Does the Aura come with a cover?

Personally I'm looking for a new ePub reader with cover and it's looking like the T3 or an Aura. I'm not too bothered about a light so I'm edging towards the Sony, especially as my PRS-300 has been so good.

Last edited by Agama; 09-04-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote