View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #16
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
But it does come with a cover, which looks as though it offers decent protection. The Paperwhite at £109 is supplied with no cover at all and the official cover will set you back another £31.
Dunno about the Sony covers but I only paid US$9 for the leather cover for my T1. It's not an Oberon designs masterpiece but after 18 months it's still in near mint condition.
It looks a lot like this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Leathe.../dp/B007CIBVC4

The same source provided me with a $12 cover for my FireHD8.9.
Bundled covers are high-margin profit boosters.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote