View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:58 AM   #43
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
While a spellchecker is at least useful in spotting some typos I'd never trust a grammar checker.

Depends on the category of error your looking at. I find it useful, and use it extensively. However when I think I got the document best I can with the tools, I then pass it to a editor/proof reader. It does help me, but as a part of a tool chain and not as a single authority.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote