View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #403
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I would like to get a list of the folder paths for books currently displayed in the book list - preferably just a "simple" URI list as in
Or if someone could point me at a simple plug in that I could hack.
This wouldn't actually be very hard.
  1. Start with the example GUI plugin from the calibre documentation.
  2. Use self.gui.library_view.get_selected_ids() to get the ids of selected books
  3. Loop on that list calling self.gui.current_db.path(book_id, index_is_id=True)
  4. Use ViewLog (from calibre.gui2.dialogs.message_box import ViewLog) to display the list of book dirs.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote