View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:19 AM   #34591
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Here are some in your colour. And you don't have to worry about losing or gaining weight or hemming anything. A win win win win pair of pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
And they're comfortable. Stretch pants are all I ever wear around the house.
Me too... but not like that. My all-time favorite pants are stretch cargo pants made by Sportif USA, and I have them in tan, navy, and sand colors, in both long pants and shorts! Because of the stretch fabric it's easy for me to lift my leg over my motorcycle! These are almost as rugged as jeans but look just a bit more formal. But they are not really 'winter' pants. Too much breeze... That's where the Dickies work pants work so well, right down to freezing temps. Then I have to go with flannel-line chinos from LL Bean. But inside the house, I'm back into the Sportif stretch pants or shorts. In fact, I'm wearing a pair of the shorts right now. But if I open my belt and stand up, they will fall to my ankles. Yippee!!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote