View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutgurt View Post
Its not that big of a deal, but I just want to know whether I have a defective Kindle or not. When not wearing headphones, does anyone find that the Volume descends to levels that almost can't be heard when moving the Volume down only a little? I find that by the time the volume bar is moved back halfway, the sound can almost not be heard. 2/3 of the way and its as if there isn't any sound. Even when only moved back a little, the sound is not very satisfying (in other words, decent volume can only be attained when set to maximum). At first I thought my sound wasn't working.

I am hoping its just bad software leveling in the design (which I can live with, and can always be fixed through an update), and not my hardware.
Which app are you in? alot of apps have a second volume control.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote