View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 07:23 AM   #39
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Overall, I loved them both (2 so far, right?). Though it feels a bit too many secrets and old legends and relatively lacking in answers. Even if we are given a (partial) explanation, it opens next layer of secrets/legends/clues.

When I think about that book, I remember scenes with music (with HUGE enjoyment) and then bits of everything else...and by the time next installment comes out, I've forgotten all those little clues and encounters.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote