View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #22
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
The obvious question is WHY !
I keep about 200 on my PRS 650 which takes about 30 seconds to refresh and is enough for a couple years of reading.
No, the obvious question is how on earth anyone manages to make 200 books last a couple of years. I've never read a book I would be willing to re-read that many times! Or are they all "The Complete Works of <insert name of ridiculously productive author here>?

The reason I want all my books on my reader is because I can. You might not understand that reason, but you don't have to, anymore than I have to understand yours. You do things your way, I do things my way, and we'll both be happy that way.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote