View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerofate View Post
Yes however briss doesnt know how big the kindle screen is.

I'm still searching for software where given the sizes it will crop it for best fit such that the page size is the exact width and hieght of the kindle (probably in landscape)
You don't need to specify page size. Just crop off everything but the text, and Kindle will adapt the page to the screen. For example, If I have a document sized pdf page, I clip off the side and top and bottom margins, and it will display on Kindle with some side margin in portrait mode because that's the only way to show the whole page. On landscape mode, on the other hand, on which the the whole page is not displayed, you get no side margins, and, thus, maximum type size.

See next post -- I guess I am wrong about this.... Sorry

Last edited by montalex; 02-28-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: error
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote