View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #4
tmclough
Connoisseur
tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
They REALLY do need to get the bookstore fully operational (ie including the agy 5 books) I have a slew that I want to buy from them, but can't because the books aren't there!
Earlier today, I went over to http://www.theezreader.com/html/, clicked on Buy eBooks, and tried a search for "Star Trek" on each of the bookstores on the list. Out of the 12 stores, there were 9 that actually worked properly and were unique. (For one of them (eChapterOne), the page could not be found; a second (A1Books) was down for server maintenance; and a third (eBooks About Everything) was forwarded to another one, already on the list (Diesel eBook Store).)

That said, of the 9, unique stores, exactly 2 of them (Books On Board and eBooks.com) had a collection of Star Trek novels, as opposed to just books about Star Trek, books with "Star" and/or "Trek" in the title, etc. Which, if extrapolated to all of the Agency 5 publishers and their titles, tells me that most (7 out of 9) ebooks stores don't have any of the Agency 5, not just EZRead.com.
tmclough is offline   Reply With Quote