View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 11:20 PM   #17
EbokJunkie
Addict
EbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook Touch, Sony 950, 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaroslav View Post
Note: For USA users right now.
Jaroslav, are you sure that 4.1+ includes Marshmallow 6.0.1?
At my Nexus 6 eBooker allows to enter Kindle email but after that it just does nothing. On new run it's requesting Kindle email again...

Hmm, I reopened the app and it started working.
However, I couldn't directly open any file from Download folder, everything was grayed out. OK, I tried to select the epub with Total Commander. That worked: Got reports Converted, Sent... but no way to save to phone. Ran Total Commander, failed to save.
Managed to save to Google drive. Saved as file named convert, no extension. Downloaded this file to my phone, renamed to convert.mobi, opened with AlReader.

Thank you for this app, great idea, very useful. Just needs some work. Please test it on Marshmallow and allow user to select extension: mobi or azw3. Azw3 is smaller than combined mobi (containing two file versions, old format mobi6 and new kf8).
User can copy azw3 file to Kindle via usb.

Also, converted file didn't arrive to my Kindle. Amazon demands user authorization of all email addresses sending books to Amazon, might be this is why I didn't receive it. BTW, Amazon servers accept only mobi format.

Last edited by EbokJunkie; 03-27-2016 at 11:56 PM.
EbokJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote