View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #1166
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufman View Post
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but 1161 messages are just too many to go through.

Right now we have three different Page Turning setup. I would like to see one more setting. How about a setting where the top quarter of the screen does a page back, the bottom center does a Menu and the rest of the bottom 3/4ths of the screen do a page forward. This would allow me to hold the reader in both hands and do a page forward with either thumb.

Would anyone else be interested in this?
This would be a great advantage, if this is the only extra option Kobo could grant us. Like others have said - more options, and more configurability would be wondeful!
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote