View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #26
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Could you do me a favor ? Could you switch your Aura on, and then hold a mini magnet (kitchen fridge magnet works perfectly well) at different spots around the bezel, and tell me where more or less you need to hold the magnet for the Aura to switch off ? This would help me and anyone trying to build their own sleepcover greatly. Thanks !
My Aura will take some more days to arrive, I want to be creative in the mean time
The lower right corner of the screen. Pretty much the same spot as the Glo.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote