View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:12 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Thanks. So far I had no problems with multiple back and forth conversion. I rarely do it these days or even have a reason to use calibre because my bookstores sell books all watermarked and if you buy 1 format you get 2 more for free. Example, I bought watermarked epub bio of Steve Jobs. In my online library after purchase I can download epub, mobi or pdf. And this is how it frigging should be.
Which bookstores are these?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote