View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #129
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Am I the only one who hates hyphenation in epubs? Drives me batty. I love the Kindle doesn't have this feature. The extra font sizes sound nice though but still my PW is too precious to play with. You never know what the next firmware update is going to do or be pushed out.
I hate that the Kindle does not have hyphenation. There are languages with really long words, like German with its compound words (you can stick any number of words together to create new words), so books look really weird because of the missing hyphenation.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote