View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #53
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mememememe View Post
You're misusing the "right now" as I'd meant it. Realistic speculation -- speculation that is based on a good deal of experience with print and ebooks -- shows no sign that any of these vanity ventures are going to shake publishing in any way. .....
And you are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I am not speaking of vanity publishing, but ebook publishing in general. It will replace print publishing.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote