View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #5
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
In the opening post of this thread I mentioned Smashwords, a site that I think is great with a founder who stays at the cutting edge of the growing ebook publishing industry.

I want to share a couple of recent articles by Mark Coker of Smashwords for those who aren't familiar.

Smashwords Year in Review, Plans for 2010

Smashwords: Book Publishing 10 Years in the Future (Interesting predictions!)

Also read today that Apple will launch it's Tablet on January 27th, with shipping in March. I have a feeling 2010 will be awesome for mobilereaders!
TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote