View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 05:46 PM   #12
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
I have a "Average Rating" with a floating decimal that keeps track of the various user ratings on my books in calibre. I get the ratings either when I link the book or when I download the CSV from Good Reads.

I also have an "exclusive shelf" that I can keep track of which exclusive shelf the book is on in Calibre.

I have a "Source" colum that allows me to keep track of where I got the book (Amazon, Smash Words, Public Downloads, etc)

I have a binding colume (paperback, Kindle, ebook)

I also have a location meaning NITC (Not in the cloud) or ITC (In the cloud) this helps me when I make a catalogue to determine if the book I want to read is found in the Cloud, making it instantly accessable, or if I need to download it from my computer.

Plust I have the comond "date read" "date added" "ISBN" "Google ID"
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote