View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #113
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/113

I've proposed my changes to be included. The changes are related to the screen painting, we still have problems with the input part.

I've got a kernel module which is a modified version of the touchscreen driver that should output multitouch events; it loads without problems but gives no output, probably because it is clashing with the driver that is already present. I need some more work on this.
well, best of luck!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote