View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #1151
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I can sympathise. I've had a break from reviews just because the next one I write is going to be a bad one. I'm always hoping my screening process is going to protect me from that - but not this time.

I hate writing bad reviews so I drag my heels terribly. Got - to - get - it - done.
If a book is just bad, I don't have a problem with it...but if it has the potential to be great, then I do.

Thankfully, I kept ONE first time author books, and it's actually quite good. I'm about done with it. Epitaph of Jonas Barloff is what this one is called. A good YA horror novel. My only fear is that it ends in something like "and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote