View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
I do a lot of reading on my Fujitsu Stylistic ST-4121 --- while it's an LCD, it's a daylight-viewable ``transflective'' LCD which I find far more comfortable than a ``normal'' LCD.

Mostly I read technical publications (manuals for (La)TeX, &c.), though I do have the old Dragon Magazine Archive loaded on a compact flash card for when I'm feeling retro / nostalgic.

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote