View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #1369
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I did the dumbest thing ever today. I bought Lee Child's Killing Floor for $13.99 since Cold Days is $18.99 and I just couldn't spend that kind of money on an ebook...only to discover after switching my amazon account to amazon.ca from .com that Cold Days is now $15.99 .

Note to self: Check pricing on the books you really want first before buying something you can live without for a bit.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote