View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #12
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
So, who, apart from shanghaichica, has received their paperwhites?
How do you like it?

I have received mine (From the US), but as it did not compare favourably with my Kindle Keyboard and Kindle Fire (1st generation) as far as text sharpness was concerned, I have sent it back.

I was really looking forward to it and prepared to love it, but when I took it out of the package and turned it on next to my Kindle Keyboard, the text was visibly more blurry. Colour was ok (slight greenish tint and faint colour blotches), but the text sharpness was disappointing for me.

Best regards, Andy

Last edited by Andy_T; 10-30-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote