View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:38 AM   #50
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
i'm so confused. Why would you want your tablet to act like a desktop? Doesn't that sort of defeat the whole portability experience?
Well, it's dual purpose, I guess. Most of the time it's not in the charger/keyboard base; it's used as an ereader or reference - have KeePass, EWallet Go and Contacts, and lots of other useful apps on it including anything GPS related; also takes pictures so I don't have to carry my camera.

Use it in the living room to check email or look up anything on the internet.

I don't have a Smart Phone. It's lighter and slimmer than the KF so it's easily held in the hand for long periods or carried in my purse.

Oh, and I did have an old laptop in the kitchen mostly used for looking up recipes in my Now You're Cooking software but replaced it with the tiny keyboard/charger for the Galaxy - takes up much less space.

All of my kids have Ipads so I'm odd man out.

Last edited by Hope; 10-28-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote