View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:32 AM   #11
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
I can adjust margin and line spacing in my side-loaded epubs with my Touch as well as with my Glo most of the time (all my books go through Calibre). When it's not possible and I want absolutely do something about it, I modify them in Sigil and it's often a CSS issue. I'm happy with my Glo (by the way I love the bluish tint of the glow ) but for me the heavy point of the kindle paperwhite is the way it handles the .pdf files from what I saw on the video.

So far no regret for me to have chosen the Glo (least of all for the less "proprietary" system of the Glo versus the kindle's "locked" one and furthermore the paperwhite is not yet available in France, just in preorder and I wasn't able to find the release date)

When I first looked for an ereader, I soon set aside the kindle family because of the tie it set on my reading. I finaly choose the Kobo and I'm happy with my choice
vice-versa is online now   Reply With Quote