Thread: Kpw tool chain
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #10
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
OK, thanks for the feedback @all.

So I'll try to explain my point. Note that I'm NOT trying to discredit anyone - I'm simply stating facts and suggestions.

@knc1: Your initial post is completely lacking all context. You're throwing in some dumps, but nobody can really know what they mean. Please provide the context of what you are posting.

@twobob: your english skills are exceptional, and you're very skilled at playing with words. This is cool. But this forum is frequented by people from all over the world, and only very few people are native english speakers who will get the fine details - rather, it is likely that people will simply not understand texts, and a more straightforward wording would me more understandable. Please use "common" english.

OK... done.

I realize that I have been criticizing you guys quite explicitly. Still, please take this as constructive criticism. I'm not trying to upset anyone, I'm just telling you what I see.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote