View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #68
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
But something is wrong somewhere.
I (respectfully) suspect your computer or your calibre installation. That's where all signs seem to be pointing.

I've debugged the plugin on three platforms (both 32- and 64-bit) on countless different machines, both real and virtual (all with nowhere near 12Gb of ram), and calibre 0.8.41 to present. I've encountered scads and scads of error messages during that process, but I never once got the memory error you're getting. Nor have I had any other user reports of a similar memory error.

Did that same error ever show up again the previous time? From the time you reported it started working until this latest update, I mean?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote