View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #1008
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
The_Book_Doctor: Everyone has a right to express their opinions about The Dresden Files in this thread. Please be more respectful to your fellow members.

Thank you.

~Nyssa
I was glad to see Spacechik's post. I've been on the fence about reading Ghost Story for a long time. I'm a HUGE fan of Dresden and have read the series twice now up to Changes. Just the description of Ghost Story is putting me off reading it. I'll probably just skip it because I think I'll feel the same way about it. Mind you, if I can get it for a good price, I'll risk the possible disappointment .
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote