View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #768
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
Synching between devices would really be nice though the only other Apple device I have right now is an old iPod Touch. Still would be an extremely handy feature for someone who had an iPhone, iPad and a Touch.... or also read books while sitting at their computer.

Right now, the addition that would work the most for me is "Sort By Date Added" with the option of either ascending or descending order. Sure hope that would be an easy addition to make.

I wonder if they prefer suggestions here or in the Review section of their product in the App store.
Here is a good spot. We have been working on a sync service. Have a Beta service working, but not sure yet when it will be ready for prime time. Lots of stuff to do on many fronts...
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote