View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 06:09 AM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticallion View Post
Not to stray off into something else, but it seems like nobody else has mentioned this either; the pre-installed Gallery app doesn't animate gif files. Was I the only person bothered by this? I almost thought something was wrong.

Thankfully side loading is possible and there are proper image viewing apps like Quickpic that work perfectly. I don't recall which user here recommended it in another thread but I want to thank them. It's a ton better than the built-in image viewer and allows autoplay of gifs like every normal picture program has done since I can remember.
It was me. You're welcome. I've been using it on my phone for a long time.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote