Thread: 33⅓ percent
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuthbert19 View Post
And this concerns Sigil because ...

because sigil is my tool of choice for editing epubs that I wish to fix. I hoped someone here might know a work-around

but in this case , seems that it can't be done.

The text will have to read 33 1/3 if it is to work in ADE / on Sony reader, which is much uglier

I take there is no simple way for a future version of sigil to be able to display an "ADE-book view". to to be able to highlight any characters that are not supported in ADE.- maybe as part of the epub validation ?

ADE is the most common renderer for epub devices, so it would be good see how things are going to look , while still in sigil.
hoping for WYSIWYG ->WYSIWYWGOYR ( what you see is what you will get - on your reader )

Last edited by cybmole; 10-18-2011 at 11:12 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote