Thread: PRS-505 ADE software help
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
ADE software help

Hi, I need help! I know it has to be something really basic but I just can get my brain around how to do it. I am trying to put books form ADE onto my 505. I am using a MAC and ADE is registered to the Mac and also a PC ( back up option).

When I connect the reader I get nothing recognising that the reader is even there. Going into the help section, I had to download some new software for the 505 which I have done.

So - how do I get the software onto the 505? I have disabled the sync on the sony software as it was duplicating everything and use manual transfer. I did turn the Sync on to sync photos as I thought it would have to do the software as well but I dont think it did. well if it did, the 505 is still not acknowledged in ADE.

I just know its a simple thing so I appreciate any help anyone can give me out there.

Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote