View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #557
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Yeah, if an author did that (contact me about a not-so-glowing review), I just might put them on the do not read list. If I see an author start craziness on social media, they also go on the DNR list. There are just too many other authors out there to read to have to put up with that. If one cannot take criticism about one's work, either you should just not read reviews or find another profession where that doesn't happen (that would be hard to do, though).
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote