View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #472
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Thanks tubemonkey.

Why do you doubt they will ever upgrade?

You know I still can't find out if a Apple is compatible with the Galaxy Player 5. I have looked in questions and answers at Samsung, read their book, and asked here. It is drag and drop the box says. But says compatible only with Windows.

Anyone? I don't want to open it if not. Probably is risky, but guess that is what I will have to do. Can you drag and drop everything?
It should be fine. If not you can use ES File Explorer or WiFi Explorer Pro to transfer stuff back and forth. No need to connect to Computer. I've never connected mine yet to my computer.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote