Thread: Highlight text
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhamishW View Post
Your response is appreciated...how do I highlight text in an ebook on my vox
I just tested this on my Vox. Press on a part of the text you want to highlight and keep your finger on the word until a box pops up. You'll then have three options - "annotate or highlight", "dictionary look up" and "share to facebook". When you select the first a "create annotations" box pops up. You can move the little text handles to the beginning and ending of the passage you want to highlight then choose either the "highlight" or "add note" button that is at the bottom of the box.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote