View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #27
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
I'm not sure why this bothers me as much as it does.

Ms. Bujold authorized the release of the CD. One would think that her agent/lawyer would explain the implications of the "free to share" disclaimer. Was she so naive to believe that nobody would share the CD? Or that the wording wouldn't allow the CD to be posted?

I'm still not sure that this means I'll no longer buy her books, but it does leave a less than nice taste in my mouth.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote