View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #232
0x55
userdefined
0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyproy View Post
I think there is a growing minority of users who cannot get this to work, so I am keen to work with anyone to help diagnose the problem, and am happy to provide any info requested.
I'm one of that growing minority, with the same results as you had: Appears to update after eject, but plugin never seems to activate after opening a book. Not powering down, not using SD card. Glo, 2.1.5. Also glad to help with diagnosis and testing.
0x55 is offline   Reply With Quote